T3 conference events are a result of extensive planning and considerable research and ensure the most comprehensive travel experience. We are experienced and equipped to handle any event on a turnkey basis, right from the start to the end.
Range Of T3 Conference Services
- 1. Conference
- 2. Business
- 3. Meets
- 4. Event Management
- 5. Seminars
- 6. Exhibitions
- 7. Product launches
- 8. Incentives
– As Official Travel Agents (TRS- Travel Related Services)
– As ProfessionalConference Organizer (PCO) -Conference Associates Partners
– Turn Key Projects
– Exhibition Organisers
T3 have the experience and expertise to undertake planning and execution of all aspect of the Conference Management.
Pre Conference Services
- 1. Assistance in bidding for the Conference
- 2. Budgeting as per Organisers projection
- 3. Negotiation and Contracting
- 4. Programme Planning- Announcements
- 5. Coordination with Speakers
- 6.Marketing & Promotion (India & overseas)
- 7. Database Search & Data Management
- 8. E-mailers & Postage
- 9. Telemarketing services
- 10. Logo design & printing
- 11. Website set-up
- 12. Promotional Films / Powerpoints
- 13. Sponsorships & Grants
- 14. Ministry Approvals – protocol & liaison
- 15. Flow Charts
- 16. Venue Selection – Accommodation and Social Functions.
- 17. Secretariat set-up
- 18. Online facilities for Registration / Abstract submission
- 19. Visa Assistance / confirmed delegates listing with Ministry of
- 20. Home Affairs
- 21. Setting up computerization management system
- 22. Finalization of Vendors for Ancillary services.
- 23. Audio Visual planning
- 24. Layout plans and Exhibitor Manual
- 25. Exhibition space selling and sponsorships
- 26. Souveniers, posters and Conference Stationary
- 27. Badge designing, printing and VIP cards.
- 28. Correspondence with service suppliers to firm up services.
- 29. Communication with participants.
- 30. Correspondence and regular reports to the organizer.
In Conference Services
- 1. Venue set-up – allocation of service areas
- 2. Hall decoration & checkup for preview rooms
- 3. Secretariat setup – staffing
- 4. Registration set up
- 5. Accounts counter & On spot registration
- 6. Business center – fax / internet and photocopy facilities
- 7. Staff allocations / briefs
- 8. Airport facilitation desk
- 9. Airport pick and drop
- 10. Transport & shuttle services to Venue / Social functions/ hotel
- 11. Signage – Backdrops, indication signs, placards
- 12. Badges distribution and Transport stickers
- 13. Delegate kitbags and contents
- 14. Audio Visual equipment and Technical staffing
- 15. Video Conferencing facility for satellite selected areas.
- 16. Hall Management -Comperes, ushers, dais plates
- 17. Photography and video coverage.
- 18. Simultaneous interpretation and language assistants.
- 19. Registration and Assistance counters.
- 20. Information and Message counters.
- 21. Hall planning / seating arrangement
- 22. Speeches distribution
- 23. Documentation – in all major global languages, editing, laser, printing, translation, proof reading, photocopying, binding
- 24. Abstract production and distribution.
- 25. Onsite CD processing and publishing and website up-dating.
- 26. Exhibition stalls and branding signage
- 27. Exhibition security
- 28. Catering and Theme functions
- 29. Cultural shows
- 30. Accompanying persons customized programs.
- 31. Day tours Management and Entertainment services
- 32. Closing ceremony – Souvenirs and Mementoes
Post Conference Services
- 1. Transfers and send offs
- 2. Post Conference Tours
- 3. Editing and printing reports
- 4. Post Conference correspondence
- 5. Balance invoicing
- 6. Closing of accounts
- 7. Settlement of accounts
- 8. Closure of conference
- 9. Reviews and reports